Peer Review Policy
The submitted paper must be relevant to the conference i.e. application of machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or data analytics.
Easychair submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icamida2022
The following process shall be adapted for the peer-review of papers submitted to ICAMIDA – 2022:
- All papers shall be submitted to the EasyChair link, in the Springer conference template. The templates for Word and LaTeX are provided here. https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- The authors submitting papers to the EasyChair link shall remove their names and affiliations from the submitted document.
- If composed in Word, the author(s) shall submit the document in Word .docx format, whereas, if the paper is composed in LaTeX the document shall be submitted as a PDF.
- The papers submitted to the link shall be submitted to initial quality check by the
conference chair and the team nominated thereof. The rubrics of the quality check are
- Format according to the Springer Proceedings
- Bibliography according to the requirements of Springer
- Relevance to the conference (paper is with a reference to the application of machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or data analytics)
- Relevance to tracks listed in the conference.
- If the submitted paper passes the initial quality checks, it shall then be submitted for
plagiarism check using a professional tool. The plagiarism check policy is highlighted
- The overall similarity index shall not be more than 20%.
- No single source should have more than 3% of similarity.
- Similarities found in the reference section shall be ignored.
- If the quality checks and the plagiarism/similarity checks are found satisfactory, the paper shall be forwarded to the peer-reviewing panel, decided by the organisers.
- The author(s) shall respond to the objections / suggestions from the reviewers. The authors are also free to submit a rebuttal to the objections / suggestions. The revised paper shall be uploaded to the EasyChair website, as a newer version of the same.
- The iterations for QA / QC for the conference i.e. initial quality check, plagiarism check, and peer review, shall be repeated three times.
- If the paper is not finalized even after three iterations, it shall be termed as “rejected”.
- If the paper is termed as “accepted” by the reviewing panel, then the authors shall be duly notified, and a final camera - ready copy shall be submitted by the authors by email to the conference email id.